- Parent chaperones are welcome to attend the D.C. trip.
- Parent chaperones pay full price for the trip.
- Fundraising cannot be applied to a parent's trip cost.
- A parent chaperone will room with another parent chaperone, unless an additional single occupancy fee is paid.
- If you are interested in going on the D.C. trip, you will need to attend a District 90 volunteer training (if you have not previously done so).
- You will also need to have a criminal history record check and fingerprinting through the district office.