Welcome to Kindergarten!
Click here to sign up to read to the class.
Check out our Donor's Choose project here!
8/13 - Kindergarten Meet and Greet (3:00-4:00), Open House (5:30-7:30)
8/15 - First Day of School
8/31 - No School (Teacher Institute)
9/3 - No School (Labor Day)
9/14 - First Quarter Progress Reports
August Themes: Kindergarten Rocks, Back to School
ABC Bootcamp starts 8/20!
Number Bootcamp: 0-10 Intro
- Ziplock Baggies - Slider (2 Gallon or larger)
- Googly eyes
- Treasure box items
- Check your child's folder daily!
- Send in one healthy snack daily (in order to avoid spills, no pudding, jello, yogurt, fruit cups, etc...or anything that needs a utensil). Please label your child's snack to avoid confusion.
- Due to allergies, we are a peanut free classroom!
- Return library books each Thursday.
- Tennis shoes must be worn on Tuesday's for gym class.
- If sending in birthday treats, notice must be given at least 24 hours in advance. No cupcakes or drinks please.
- Make sure your child's locker has an appropriate change of clothing.
- When sending in money, please place it in an envelope or bag labeled with your child's name and the purpose of the money