Chapter 10: Positional Language
- Understand positional words: above, below, in front of, behind, next to, beside
- Describe an object's position by using positional language
- Identify an object when given a position
Tentative Test: Wednesday, April 11
Send back your child's completed homework for an extra Class Dojo point!
April Themes: Community, Space, Zoo Animals
Sight Words: said, it, in
Word Families: -ub, -ug, -un, -ut
- Ziplock Baggies - Slider (2 Gallon or larger)
- Googly eyes
- Treasure box items
*Items will be removed from the list as they are received or added as they are needed
3/38 - 11:45 dismissal
3/29-4/2 - Spring Break
4/13 - Progress Reports
5/2 - Zoo Field Trip
5/24 - Last Day, 11:45 dismissal
- Check your child's folder daily!
- Send in one healthy snack daily (in order to avoid spills, no pudding, jello, yogurt, fruit cups, etc...or anything that needs a utensil). Please label your child's snack to avoid confusion.
- Due to allergies, we are a peanut free classroom!
- Return library books each Thursday.
- Tennis shoes must be worn on Tuesday's for gym class.
- If sending in birthday treats, notice must be given at least 24 hours in advance. No cupcakes or drinks please.
- Make sure your child's locker has an appropriate change of clothing.
- When sending in money, please place it in an envelope or bag labeled with your child's name and the purpose of the money