Chapter 5: Addition
- Add within 10
- Solve story problems
Tentative Test: January 22nd
Send back your child's completed homework for an extra Class Dojo point!
January Themes: New Years, Peace Week, Winter Weather, Winter Animals, Snowmen
Sight Words: what, no, see, look
Word Families: -in, -ox, -op, -ot
- Red ink stamp pads
- Ziplock Baggies - Slider (2 Gallon or larger)
- Foam letters
- Googly eyes
- Treasure box items
*Items will be removed from the list as they are received or added as they are needed
1/15 - No School, MLK Day
1/31 - Tentative 100th Day
2/15 - 2:00 Dismissal, Parent Teacher Conferences 2-8
2/16 - No School, Parent Teacher Conferences 8-12
2/19 - No School, President's Day
- Check your child's folder daily!
- Send in one healthy snack daily (in order to avoid spills, no pudding, jello, yogurt, fruit cups, etc...or anything that needs a utensil). Please label your child's snack to avoid confusion.
- Due to allergies, we are a peanut free classroom!
- Return library books each Thursday.
- Tennis shoes must be worn on Tuesday's for gym class.
- If sending in birthday treats, notice must be given at least 24 hours in advance. No cupcakes or drinks please.
- Make sure your child's locker has an appropriate change of clothing.
- When sending in money, please place it in an envelope or bag labeled with your child's name and the purpose of the money