Men and Women over 21 related to a student going on the Trip.
Volunteers -Total cost is $205 ($160 to Carriel and additional $45 to fingerprint). First $80 Deposit need to be turned in with Chaperone Form by December 5. Chaperone Forms can be found in the office.
Fingerprinting and Remaining $80 to Carriel by March 5. To complete the fingerprinting, please contact Colleen Headrick at the District 90 office. Email: email@example.com Phone: (618)632-3666.
Chaperones must also complete volunteer training, which is now done online. To complete this training, please follow these steps:
- Volunteer training is now done online, so you won’t have to attend a session in person.
- To complete the training, go to the District 90 website (of90.net), hover over “Parents and Students” at the top, and on the dropdown menu, click “Volunteer Training.”
- On that page, click “Volunteer Training Presentation” and follow the instructions to present the training presentation.
- When you’ve finished the presentation, there are two links – one to print the volunteer training application and one to print the evidence of completion form. Please print BOTH of these forms and submit them to one of the Carriel secretaries (Mrs. Haller or Mrs. Hoffman).
- Once you have been notified that you are cleared, please let Mr. Welser know.
- Please have the training completed by March 5.
If you have attended a training session in a pervious year, you do not need to do it again. Please verify the date of your training with Mr. Welser prior to March 5