New Student Registration Process
The following instructions will guide you through the registration process. All necessary documents are found on the Registration Documents page.
- Print and then complete Registration Card, Ethnicity Survey, Immigration Survey and Handbook Sign-Off Sheet.
- Please aslo print and complete the necessary medical forms, Permission for Treatment/Medical History along with the Emergency Data Form.
- If you are a Jr High student please print and complete the Insurance Waiver and Concussion Agreement.
- Attend the in person registration on July 23rd at your student's home school.
- Bring copies of your proofs of residency - these copies will not be returned. One copy of documentation from both Column A and Column B. Please see below information.
- Bring a copy of the student's state issued birth certificate.
- Bring a Photo ID.
Proof of Residency Options
Current lease or mortgage
Current Utility bill
(water, gas electric, phone)
Property Tax receipt
*Falsifying residency information for the purpose of a child attending school in a district is a Class C misdemeanor. Scheduled students found to be living outside of the district will be dropped.