New Student Registration Process
The following instructions will guide you through the registration process.
- Complete forms 1-3 listed under the Registration Forms section.
- Please visit Health Services site for the necessary medical forms.
- Print all completed forms.
- Attend one of the open registration dates at the school your student will attend.
- Bring copies of your proofs of residency - these copies will not be returned. One copy of documentation from both Column A and Column B. Please see below information.
- Bring a copy of the student's state issued birth certificate.
- Bring a Photo ID.
Proof of Residency Options
Current lease or mortgage
Current Utility bill
(water, gas electric, phone)
Property Tax receipt
*Falsifying residency information for the purpose of a child attending school in a district is a Class C misdemeanor. Scheduled students found to be living outside of the district will be dropped.