Executive Board Officers 2017-2018
Fulton's Upcoming PTO Events:
- 19 September - PTO meeting (10-11am) Fulton Library
- 20 October - Quarterly reward PBIS
- 27 October - Student Council Sponsored Halloween Dance
- 28 October - Trunk or Treat?
- 8 November - Staff Appreciation
- 19 December - Quarterly reward PBIS
Fulton PTO Meetings: The Fulton PTO meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:00am in the school library except as noted.
August 22, 2017
September 12, 2017
September 19, 2017
October 10, 2017
November 14, 2017
December 12, 2017
January 9, 2018
February 13, 2018
March 13, 2018
April 10, 2018
All Email correspondence can be directed to fultonjrhipto
Fulton PTO is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization, and provides the little “extras” and support for
students, teachers, and staff that make Fulton a great school!
We fund activities for the kids; educational assemblies, end of year party, classroom and library
enhancement materials. We host dances, book fairs, and provide a fall and spring Staff
Appreciation lunch. We also sell “school spirit” wear and other items.