Follow Us On Facebook!
PTO Calendar 2018-2019
- 9/11 PTO Meeting at 6pm
- 9/17 SpiritWear Promotion Begins
- 9/21 Box Tops Due
- 9/27: Dairy Queen fundraiser 5-8 PM
- 10/01: Fall Fundraising Event begins
- 10/1-5: Fall book fair
- 10/4: Family Reading Night from 5:30-7:30 PM
- 10/19: Box Tops due
- 10/22-26: National School Bus Safety Week
- 10/22: School Bus Driver Appreciation Day
- 10/30: Fall Fundraising Event Collection ends
- 11/5 and 11/8: Parent|Teacher conferences
- Hospitality dinner 4-5 PM for staff on 11/5
- 11/13: PTO meeting at 3:45 PM.
- 11/13: Fundraiser Panera 5-8 PM.
- 11/16: Box Tops due
- 12/10-14: Holiday House
- 01/15: PTO meeting at 3:45 PM
- 01/15 Dairy Queen fundraiser 5-8PM
- 01/18: Box Tops due
- 02/07: Skyzone Fundraiser 4-8pm
- 02/13: Hospitality dinner for staff 4-5 PM.
- 02/13&15: Parent|Teacher conferences
- 02/22: Box Tops due
- 2/25-3/1: Art to Remember project creation
- 03/04:Spring Spirit Wear Promotion Begins
- 03/19: PTO meeting at 3:45 PM (board member nominations)
- 03/19: Dining. fundraiser
- 03/22: Box Tops due
- 04/26: Box Tops due
- Talent show and art walk
- 05/03: Spring Festival (05/10 Rain date)
- 05/6-10: Teacher | Staff Appreciation Week
- 05/07: PTO meeting at 3:45 PM
- 05/17: Box Tops due
- 05/17: End of the Year party
- 05/22: Boohoo|Yahoo breakfast for 5th grade
The PTO is a not-for-profit organization made up of all of the parents and teachers of the children of Hinchcliffe School. The members work to provide services and materials that support the education and well-being of the students. They conduct and sponsor a variety of events and activates throughout the year. Some are designed to raise funds while others offer fun and educational experiences.
PTO Meetings are held every other month in the sunken area. Please remember that all parents and guardians of Hinchcliffe students are welcome at all PTO meetings and have the right to vote at these meetings. Child care is available. We look forward to seeing you!